Adare Human Resource Management Webinar Series
Date: Tuesday 26th October
Time: 9.30am - 10.30am
Managing Performance Positively to Promote Retention
Clear and effective performance management processes can be a positive experience for employees and managers alike, promoting retention in work environments where strong performance is identified, recognised and leads to opportunities for growth and development.
In this webinar, owners, managers and HR professionals can learn best practice in performance management and benefit from key takeaways for your own businesses. We will also focus on how to adapt the fundamental principles for environments where some staff are working in the workplace while others are working remotely.
Why you should join this webinar. We will be discussing:
This will be an interactive session with questions encouraged from attendees.
Who should attend:
- Managing expectations for new employees
- Establishing a clear induction and probation review process
- Transitioning to an ongoing performance management system
- To rate or not to rate employees
- Is the annual review dead?
- How to manage poor performers
- Managing complications such as absence or ill health
- Identifying potential pitfalls, employment law risks and learning to avoid them
- Considerations for managing in a remote and/or blended working world
Business Owners, Managers and HR Professionals and those tasked with the responsibility for managing change within their organisation.
Michelle Mc Donagh, MSc. HR Strategies, Chartered MCIPD, PGDip Employment Law is an experienced Human Resources and Employment Law practitioner. Advising and supporting a wide variety of organisations across the private, not for profit and public sector Michelle uses her expertise and strategic focus to analyse organisations and build a tailored HR model to support achievement of the organisational goals. Key areas of focus are organisational design, enhancing critical skills, leadership development and day to day practical Human Resources and Employment Law advices underpinned by a positive employee experience.
Adare Human Resource Management Webin...
Date and Time
Tuesday Oct 26, 2021
9:30 AM - 10:30 AM IST